Strength Tester for Clarinet and Saxophon reeds
Electronic gauge for checking the reed strength of clarinet and saxophone reeds. Precise, quick and easy to use.
- Sort your reeds with a higher precision than in half or quarter strengths.
- Reed strength is measured in a reed manufacturer independent scale (0-100).
- Preselect reeds without having to playing them (hygiene).
- Compare the reed strengths of different brands.
- Monitor the change of your reed‘s strength over its lifecycle.
Measuring principle: Young's Modulus (standardizes)
Electrical connection (power supply): 100-240V~ / 50-60Hz
Material: Stainless steel, synthetic material
Delivery content: Strength Tester, power supply, instructions
Dimensions Strength Tester: 145mm x 64mm x 55mm (LxWxH)
Dimensions packing: 170mm x 125mm x 64mm (LxWxH)
Weight (incl. packing): 470g
You might also like